Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The daily stuff

So last night I was really feeling down. About just about everything. Sometimes I begin to feel like my friends only tolerate me, my acquaintances don't really like me, the neighbors wish we'd move away (ok, they probably REALLY do, long grass and broken fences aside). I really dislike being inside my own mind sometimes! Its like PLEASE STOP DOING THIS TO ME! I posted on Facebook and received words of encouragement and thoughts from lots of people who could relate....its nice to see your not alone in your struggles. It often feels like you are. Then it makes me sad that so many of us struggle with the enemies ruthless plots. It seems not fair. Makes me want to go back in time and take some duct tape with me and tape Eve to a tree with her mouth shut!!! Like I said, not fair. I think having a baby nursling has made me feel a little more alienated too...seems like no matter what we/I do, I'm always missing part of things or having to leave early because he is with us. Then I start to feel rude or like I don't want to be with people when in all truth I DO! But my commitment to nursing takes precedence....and in the scheme of life 18ish months isn't that big of a deal and is totally worth the sacrifice. Besides that, Jacob would NOT take well to being weaned right now. Ok, this has been a totally random post...just venting. The sunshine and morning light has brought new perspective, less discouragement, and clothes on the clothesline....which makes everything better. :) Have a blessed day my peeps. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment