Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday!!

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY SPECIAL AGENT M!

The above picture is of him seeing his new Transformers Bumble Bee bike-cycle (Thats how he says it.) He was BEYOND thrilled. I can hardly believe its been 4 years!


Checking out his matching helmet. Of course, its not quite big enough....yay for having a large head. But, its protection!!


Daddy is showing him the ropes of pedaling FORWARD and not being able to roll the pedal backwards as well!


Look at me!!! He's so sweet. Simply the light of my day! He may be crazy active and slightly definat but he is ever grateful and always ready with a hug or a smooch. And the twinkle in his eye and his ever sweet smile gets him out of trouble more often than it should!



I was so impatient for this little sweetie to get here that I couldnt even wait until his due date to ask my OB to induce my labor. Probably the stupidest thing I've ever decided to do. (Ok, not the stupidest but in relation to childbirth). I was in labor for what seemed like forever and was threatened with a c-section after 24 hours. His deadline for a c-section was 10:00 am. He was born at 9:58. That's the story of his life.... <3 this child!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment