Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 4 - My Parents


My Parents!
Marcia and Greg
They are awesome.
Moms a home health care nurse. Dad is a, hmmm, chemical salesman? And a Catholic Deacon.
They have been my rock. Supported me through the best and worst circumstances. Loved me, even when I was a demon child.
I get a lot of great traits from them.
My mom is very short. My dad is very tall. LOL.
I also blame them for any genetic defects they passed down to me. :) Frequently.
My mom is my most best friend in the whole world. In the last year she has FINALLY learned how to text message. That has been a great thing for our phone bills. We talk at LEAST once a day. And if her whole work day has gone by and I haven't texted....she thinks somethings wrong. :)
My Daddy-O is great. Always there for me, my super hero in a cape. I still can't call him when I'm having an issue without crying. Its an uncontrollable response. "Daddy, I have a flat tire. ". "Daddy, my roof is leaking ". "Daddy, I'm pregnant " Its the strangest phenomenon.
We've had and still very occasionally have our issues. But, I love my parents dearly. They must live forever. My mental health could not handle living without them. Sorry, guys, that's how its got to be.

1 comment: