Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 7 - Favorite Movies

There is a problem here. I'm not a huge fan of movies. I HATE to sit that long. Which would make you think that maybe I am a really active person. Which I'm not. Mostly, I suppose I hate to be FORCED to sit that long. I fidget. I get anxious. I space out. And lastly, I fall asleep. Right now I see mostly kids movies. I love many of them. My husband makes fun of me for laughing or crying at them. If I had to pick one. My all time favorite movie is Pretty Woman. I like Breakfast Club, Dazed and Confused, Date Night, Hangover, Baby Momma, Sweet Home Alabama, Transformers, Frank and Miri, anything Cheech and Chong. Lots other probably...too many to think of. :)

1 comment:

  1. Is Pretty Woman your fave because you turned Nick from a lowly prostitute to a culturally-learned man about town?

    ReplyDelete