Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 8 - A place I've traveled To

That makes this post easy. See, I haven't traveled many places. Just the thought of traveling out of the country makes me itchy. Except maybe to Canada or Amsterdam (heehee). But I have seen many beautiful places throughout the US.


The one place I want to go FOREVER is Sea Grove Beach, Florida. Beautiful beaches, upscale neighborhoods, wonderful shops, great people. Ahhh, pure perfection.


Olivia and Mikey on the beach


I want to see this view EVERY SINGLE DAY of my life!!!! Just remembering it brings a sense of calm into my very soul.



Dallas, Texas. A great city. It has a huge gang problem. But they didn't really bother us. Well, it made me all anxious...but no one ever hassled us. Gotta love Texas...I'm excited to someday see more of it. Especially the Austin area. ;)


Disney World. Quite possibly the HOTTEST vacation we have ever taken. Yuck. We thought it would be SO fun to take Olivia for her 6th birthday. The bad part is her birthday is at the end of June. Hot, with an almost 2 year old with us. And everyone was sick. Kristo, Nick, and Mikey all ran high fevers while we were there. Olivia was sick before we left. Lots of great memories!



Good Ol Mount Rushmore. My parents idea of a "great" family road trip vacation. I never want to go there again. Ok, I do, but only to torture my children!!!! We rode in the suburban with the windows down, the whole way. I got hit in the head with a grasshopper. Like I was a dang windshield!

I do also really like Arizona. That's a beautiful place but probably too hot for me. I'd love to see Yellowstone, California, Vail, Turks and Caicos. So if you'd like to take me....I wont say no!

2 comments:

  1. We family vacationed to Mt Rushmore, too! It was pretty neat. A lot smaller than I thought it would be, but we weren't exactly right on top of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about International travel. I would LOVE to be brave enough to do it, but doubt that it will really ever happen. It is on my bucket list though! :-)

    ReplyDelete